Would you like to have seen Fisher and Pippa become a couple in 1990?

adam436

On 12/03/2018 at 06:38, cymbaline said:

Unless Debra Lawrance had met someone else in the meantime and started a family, it might have suited her to stay in the show. 

Didn't she leave because she wanted to be closer to her aging mother, who lived in Melbourne? 

On 11/03/2018 at 02:49, cymbaline said:

Even though Fisher became a softer person as time went on, he would have been too stuffy and uptight for Pippa. I think Michael was the right match for Pippa and it's a shame they killed him off. 

I can't picture Michael with Vanessa's Pippa. He seemed too joyless and boring for her, but that was very much how Pippa became when Debra took her over, so they suited. Pippa #1 was a bit more laid-back open minded, which is why I think her and Donald might have been a good fit, because he was so different to her.

1 hour ago, adam436 said:

Didn't she leave because she wanted to be closer to her aging mother, who lived in Melbourne? 

I can't picture Michael with Vanessa's Pippa. He seemed too joyless and boring for her, but that was very much how Pippa became when Debra took her over, so they suited. Pippa #1 was a bit more laid-back open minded, which is why I think her and Donald might have been a good fit, because he was so different to her.

Its such a shame that VanPip decided to leave. she played the role perfectly and I can actually see her and Donald getting together but taking their time to get together, maybe a few years

Archived