30th Anniversary DVD/Blu-Ray Box set?

Inactive.User

12 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Be warned, like with every soap, there'll be long stretches of crap to go through with that idea. If H&A started out bi-weekly then yeah, it could work.

I do and it's a big waste of money. Two eps that were already shown on TV and this special ep aside from City filming has nothing that couldn't have been shown in a regular ep. However, the Extras (cast interviews) salvage it somewhat. Hearts Divided seemed to be a better endeavour.

It was one of the first DVDs I bought.

I nether were worth money. 

But H&A romances was as we got pilot. 

16 minutes ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

Maybe they should release an updated romances hosted by someone who was or is on the show and the same with wedding as well as doing this for births and deaths. Also releasing the Braxtons spinoff on dvd would be great

Romances was hosted by Beau Brady AKA Noah Lawson

13 hours ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

Maybe they should release an updated romances hosted by someone who was or is on the show and the same with wedding as well as doing this for births and deaths. Also releasing the Braxtons spinoff on dvd would be great

I reckon a Braxton Boxset would work online ala C4's Hollyoaks' greatest hits, while the older EPs be put in physical boxsets ala Neighbours.

Archived