Favorite Olympic Cliffhanger

project90

favorite Olympic Cliffhanger  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, project90 said:

The plane crash. I apologize fully, I totally blanked on it (to point needed to look it up) don't think I can edit the poll to add it can I?

I mean, I haven't heard many people's opinions on it but I really wasn't a fan so i would never have given it my vote at all

So maybe it's a good thing that you blanked it... I really don't think it was well received

Probably 2008 and 2004. 2008 is more fresh in my mind. I remember Geoff and Nicole on the beach fondly. Should of ended up together too ahem. Roman taking down Elliot. Martha collapsing leading to the cancer storyline. Aden holding Rachel hostage. Todd Lasence was sublime. OF course I remember last years 2016 Olympics Cliffhanger. But is sucked so hard lol. 

2004 I remember fondly because of yes Danni Screams. And the Sarah Siege. 

12 minutes ago, Luke39 said:

Probably 2008 and 2004. 2008 is more fresh in my mind. I remember Geoff and Nicole on the beach fondly. Should of ended up together too ahem. Roman taking down Elliot. Martha collapsing leading to the cancer storyline. Aden holding Rachel hostage. Todd Lasence was sublime. OF course I remember last years 2016 Olympics Cliffhanger. But is sucked so hard lol. 

2004 I remember fondly because of yes Danni Screams. And the Sarah Siege. 

I'm with you Luke, I loved 2008 too

• 4 months later...

Archived