Favourite police officer

Blaxland 89

3 hours ago, adam436 said:

Did Bob ever get an official exit? Or did he just stop appearing? Presumably he's retired by now, but could he still be living in Summer Bay? 

"He was not seen again on screen after episode 348 but was mentioned by the new Sergeant Chris Hale as still being around a year or so later"

http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/barnett_bob/

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 07:00, adam436 said:

From the regular cast, Joel was my favourite. From the guest cast, Bob Barnett. Both had a firm but fair approach and still had that approachable and friendly nature about them.  Having said that, both Joel and Bob served during a time when the crime rate was much lower and corruption in the force wasn't as rife :P 

Did Bob ever get an official exit? Or did he just stop appearing? Presumably he's retired by now, but could he still be living in Summer Bay? 

Joel was my fave too. He is the most professional cop the town has seen

I really liked Charlie and her reltaionship with Brax.

It was strange though that the next person they cast as a female cop was also stunningly beautiful with a perfect figure and long dark hair and now they mirroring her storlines with her getting into relationships with ex/current criminals and being killed or nearly killed by other criminals.

I think there was a period when they didn't have one as a main character - they just had a couple of regular supporting cast ones - there was one who went on maternity leave who had been it it for a while  (I think that was the reason Kat got promoted) plus Murray who has been in it for a while I think.

On 2/6/2018 at 22:31, voyager50 said:

I think there was a period when they didn't have one as a main character - they just had a couple of regular supporting cast ones - there was one who went on maternity leave who had been it it for a while  (I think that was the reason Kat got promoted) plus Murray who has been in it for a while I think.

Fitzy went on maternity leave and Charlie was promoted

Archived