Frank Morgan - Alex Papps

On 07/05/2021 at 06:21, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

I suppose we have to assume that Steve is still with Selina seeing as Irene hasn't mentioned her in years, even though they seemed fairly close (but maybe not as close as with Will, Hayley and Nick, who don't get mentioned either) and she took Irene's surname.

I don't think Roo has mentioned the early 1990s split from Frank at any point in the 10+ years since she returned.  I don't think Frank mentioned Roo or any other partner during his 2000 and 2002 returns, so I was assuming he has remained single.  And I don't think Martha, Alf, etc. mentioned Roo being in any relationship while Martha was in Summer Bay from 2005-2010.

I also like to imagine that Sally and little Pippa went to live with Frank when they went to America in 2013.

Has it ever been confirmed by anybody (Pippa, Roo, Sally) that Frank went back to live in the US?

For some reason I just don’t see that happening considering he told Bobby he didn’t like it there. 

3 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Has it ever been confirmed by anybody (Pippa, Roo, Sally) that Frank went back to live in the US?

For some reason I just don’t see that happening considering he told Bobby he didn’t like it there. 

Not sure about later than this (he was probably still New York-based at the time of his final appearance in 2002), but as of June 2000 (Sally and Kieran's non-wedding), it sounded like Frank was still living in New York but it did sound like life wasn't perfect there and that he was wanting to get back to Australia more often.

Frank: New York might be some people's idea of 'the good life'.
Pippa: Well, I don't know.  I can think of a few people who would think that a well-paid job in Manhattan is the sort of hardship they can handle.