Frank Morgan - Alex Papps

I don't think I Can ever be convinced that Frank stopped loving loving Bobby and I don't believe she stopped loving him either. Would've been interesting to see how the dynamics were in Frank and Roo's  marriage, was Roo insecure about Bobby the way Bobby still felt insecure about Roo when Frank returned? 

I just wish the producers gave these two a second and happy chance.

Edited by Summer's Bay

Someone mentioned in another thread that a storyline for the anniversary would be for Frank to return and us finding out what really happened to cause the breakdown of his marriage to Roo. According to Frank, he said they were unhappy but he didn't go into details. Maybe Roo had an affair or an abortion? We all know that Frank pretty much turned into Brett Macklin ? but it would be interesting to know if the tables turned and Roo became the jealous and insecure one. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Frank Morgan - Alex Papps
  • 1 month later...