Who out of Matt & Josh have proven themselves to be more of a good guy?.

j.laur5

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both come form Mango River and arrive as angry bad boys but over time calm down.

I voted  for Matt as Matt one my all time favourite characters and I think Matt seem to mature lot and become very selfless in taking care of his sister and Matt become was very thoughtful person.

I don't really think this is a fair comparison. The show kind of assassinated Josh's character (in my opinion) at the end of his run, so I can't really say he proved himself to be a good guy. Up until that point, I would have found it a lot harder to choose. That said, Matt was probably always out in front here. Matt didn't have a liability of a brother to cover for all the time.

5 hours ago, Ludub said:

I don't really think this is a fair comparison. The show kind of assassinated Josh's character (in my opinion) at the end of his run, so I can't really say he proved himself to be a good guy. Up until that point, I would have found it a lot harder to choose. That said, Matt was probably always out in front here. Matt didn't have a liability of a brother to cover for all the time.

But Charlotte was far from a good person. 

What made the murder storyline so good was that she was hated by almost everyone with good reason and you could not blame anyone for doing it. 

11 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

But Charlotte was far from a good person. 

What made the murder storyline so good was that she was hated by almost everyone with good reason and you could not blame anyone for doing it. 

I liked Charlotte :lol: and murder is murder Nobody should take a life no matter how much a person is hated :lol: But Josh's ending was very silly there was jokes on here at the time of him being the killer It kind of damaged Kat's character I think thats when I started to really dislike her covering forJosh just because Eive was upset and Hunter kind of lost his spark for me after Charlotte's exit

Well the question who was more of a good guy, not who was the better character. Clearly Matt. One he diddn't kill anyone. And he reformed. And became Evie's Saviour in a way. SO Matt clearly. Josh went on the run which I Thought was pretty selfish. And then got a new GF lol.

5 minutes ago, Luke39 said:

And then got a new GF lol

I don't think he really got a new girlfriend. I interpreted that as Josh letting Evie go. If he hadn't made up a silly lie like that, she might have wasted months / years pining after him and visiting him in prison (where he's going to be for a couple of decades). So actually, I think that was an example of him doing something good.

27 minutes ago, Ludub said:

I don't think he really got a new girlfriend. I interpreted that as Josh letting Evie go. If he hadn't made up a silly lie like that, she might have wasted months / years pining after him and visiting him in prison (where he's going to be for a couple of decades). So actually, I think that was an example of him doing something good.

Plus he was far too busy like being on the run. But as I remember they hadn't run far they were only down the road :lol: Very funny

Just now, pembie said:

Plus he was far too busy like being on the run. But as I remember they hadn't run far they were only down the road :lol: Very funny

Yeah, living the highlife in a cattle shed! I know Josh is a bit of a looker, but I doubt many women would be dying to hook up with someone living in a manure heap! lol!

Archived