First Becomes Friendship Then Becomes Love

KKB

Liking the idea of VJ and Coco. I liked how they took a selfie together and VJ said he had a discount at the diner :lol: everyone should have one by now :wink: 

VJ and Coco seem pretty matched at pool it seems. Did :lol: at the photographic proof though. So cute how they put their arms around each other and took photos together on the cliff tops. Opps at Coco and VJ both getting busted looking at photos of them together by their parents.

11 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

liked VJ taking Coco sightseeing.

:lol: at their parents busting them

Update again soon :)

Im glad you enjoyed this chap.

That was so fun to write.

Totally agree.

Updating today

7 hours ago, christine king said:

Liking the idea of VJ and Coco. I liked how they took a selfie together and VJ said he had a discount at the diner :lol: everyone should have one by now :wink: 

VJ and Coco seem pretty matched at pool it seems. Did :lol: at the photographic proof though. So cute how they put their arms around each other and took photos together on the cliff tops. Opps at Coco and VJ both getting busted looking at photos of them together by their parents.

Im glad you like the idea of them. Yeah that was so fun to write and yeah everyone should have one by now. 

They sure do seem well matched at pool. I laughed writing that.  It was very cute.

Yeah opps is right but it was fun to write

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Loved the VJ/Coco scenes

Liked how they got busted by their parents, hehe

Update soon please xx

Glad you liked the chap. 

They were fun to think up and write.

That was fun to write and I thought that it was ironic them both getting busted.

Updating today

Enjoying this fic so far ...... cool that Vinnie is back, and was good that Mason was on hnad, given his history.

the whole Ziggy being bashed by her parents is BIG ..... Ben being involved doesnlt surprise .... Maggie being so was ..... unless that was her reaction to being told that Ziggy was basically responsible for THAT school attack !!1

2 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

Enjoying this fic so far ...... cool that Vinnie is back, and was good that Mason was on hnad, given his history.

the whole Ziggy being bashed by her parents is BIG ..... Ben being involved doesnlt surprise .... Maggie being so was ..... unless that was her reaction to being told that Ziggy was basically responsible for THAT school attack !!1

You commented on the wrong story here. I will pass this on my sis though

• 2 months later...

Archived