Who the longest and who the newest viewer on the Forum?

project90

So who has been the longest, constant viewer on the forum? So the hands down winner would have been watching from the start with no long periods of time of not watching.. But if you have been watching from the early days and caught up on chunk of time you missed online, let us know even if you did not catch up. Just tell us the time periods you missed

Also who the newest fan of the show on this Forum?

I am nowhere in the running for longest as the show started before I was born. The earliest I really remember watching was around Byron's death and the have been lots of times past, years at a time, of not watching. If I did not have the years gap I might fit somewhere in the middle?

My mum and older siblings however watched from the first episode and were constant viewers. (even used get episodes they missed taped during the golden VCR days) up until the Angie Russell saga.  The only one in the family to keep watching I think may be my sister. She may have watched till after Angie's murder was solved but stopped after that

H&A first aired in the UK in Feb 1989 and I can remember it, and it took the nation by storm. I was only a casual viewer until 1993 but remember how much others spoke of the show. One time when I was a kid we came back from shopping and me and my brother watched an ep of H&A. This was in my last year at first school, which was 1989/1990.

Archived