Willow Harris - Sarah Roberts

project90

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like Willow.  She's fiercely loyal, protective of her friends, maybe a too protective and I love that bond she has with Dean and Colby, she also has a tight bond with Bella, which is really nice.  I do think Willow does need to take a step back at times because D/Z are big boys and can look after themselves.

Willow needs to have some fun of her own and also have her own life to lead to because Dean has Ziggy now,  Colby is soon to be getting it on with a new character (who is soon to be arriving on screen here in the UK) and I've read that a love interest is coming for Willow, which I am happy about as she does deserve some happiness.

I do also like Willow's friendship with Ziggy.  I much prefer it to the one she has with Jasmine.  Jasmine feels so isolated as a character, give her some friends.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
8 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

Not sure if this is accurate, but is Willow leaving this year?  Could we see a brief reintroduction of Dr Alex Neilson (Zoe Ventoura) and have Willow and Alex have a happy ending together like Shannon and Mandy?

Spoiler

I think someone mentioned a recent article where Sarah confirms she had left. Theres been a lot of speculation as she hasn't been seen for a quite a few months. Willow had also been demoted to the guest cast for a few episodes before being put back in with the regulars. Looks very likely she'll be leaving soon ish. She has mainly just been involved with wrapping her storyline from last since she's been back and hasn't done a whole lot new. Now that she seems to be making amends with Bella, she'll probably be leaving sooner rather than later.

Edited by Dan F
Spoilers

• 2 years later...

Willow really went down in my books after her betrayal of Colby and then having the nerve to have go at Ziggy for hooking up with Tane. I loved it when Ziggy said you betrayed our friend, I didn’t betray our friend despite how much I said I hated what Colby did. 

I did not buy Bella forgiving Willow despite it appearing that way. 

I personally think it would had  be  better if Willow had stayed gone  when she left at the end of 2020 . 

When Willow first betrayed Colby I thought Angelo had something over Willow to do with her past. Then I thought Willow might have had a plan to help Colby, but neither was right. 

I know Colby lost the plot at the end but Willow was the one that kept telling Colby to fight off Angelo by encouraging Colby to he digging into his past and there was times when Willow seemed to take Colby side more then Dean when Colby and Dean were fighting. 

Also I think Willow was scared off going to jail herself and so also did it too save her neck . 

Edited by j.laur5