Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

14 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

I just found Amanda's Instagram as well as her and Greg's kids', and it looks like their son Dylan was on an episode of Home and Away in 2019 around the time of Jade (Mia Morrissey) being there - https://www.instagram.com/p/B5VABNBhK08/

Thanks for posting. Dylan is a mix of both of his parents.

Nice to see that Amanda still dabbles in acting 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we are on the topic of updates- Bruce Roberts who played Nick Parrish is a news presenter now in Australia. He went back to Uni and got his Master's degree in Journalism. He looks great.

Below is a video promo he did for the news station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_f6h-P7ztA

Here he is on Twitter

https://twitter.com/brucerobertswin

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Did Rebecca approve of Marilyn and Donald?

I'm not sure about later on, but there's a clip I've seen from 1996 (before the wedding) where Rebecca called Marilyn "thick as two short planks" and Donald was definitely not very pleased about that.  He told Rebecca that "can't see past her own snobbery", she doesn't think about anyone but herself and after she got upset about that, he tells her about how he feels about Marilyn, quoting She Walks in Beauty by Lord Byron.

15 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

I'm not sure about later on, but there's a clip I've seen from 1996 (before the wedding) where Rebecca called Marilyn "thick as two short planks" and Donald was definitely not very pleased about that.  He told Rebecca that "can't see past her own snobbery", she doesn't think about anyone but herself and after she got upset about that, he tells her about how he feels about Marilyn, quoting She Walks in Beauty by Lord Byron.

For some reason the visual of this made me literally laugh out loud ??

Does anyone remember when Marilyn stopped being a dizzy airhead ,and turned into a serious character?

Also, were any of Donalds relatives at the wedding?

5 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

For some reason the visual of this made me literally laugh out loud ??

Does anyone remember when Marilyn stopped being a dizzy airhead ,and turned into a serious character?

Also, were any of Donalds relatives at the wedding?

No one and even then H&A was not too overly into bringing people back.

A few people returned around that time but not many.

At least H&A brings people back  for a purpose more than Neighbours as in recent years Neighbours randomly has returns.

As take Pippa for example they  used have Pippa  return often for Sally and now Sally gone there no reason for Pippa to return and so other then 2009 return she has not return since. 

22 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

She did come round relatively quickly as I recall, probably around the time of the wedding.

Archived