Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Other than him having a slow brain haemorrhage that was causing him to behave erratically, you mean?

Well..I was wondering if there was a specific reason like he wasnt an animal lover...or he hated goats in general

Speaking of Mr Bertum, the actor who played him was very good, especially when he portrayed him after his surgery..looked like a completely different person.

29 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

Well..I was wondering if there was a specific reason like he wasnt an animal lover...or he hated goats in general

It was mainly to do with Nico. Bertram was unnerved by him somewhat because he was afraid that was how he was going to end up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2019 at 08:54, Homeandawayfan. said:

Lance and Martin were winding Carly up so she released the hanbrake on their truck, it rolled down a hill and crashed into Bertram as he was backing out in his car, and Bertram was smoking his pipe when he looked on in horror. This crash caused his brain injury.

Yes, I remember that part. I was just trying to figure out if there was something specific that Nicco did to Bertrum

Archived