Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 21:51, Summer's Bay said:

Not really early years but can someone please explain the Sally and Flynn storyline . I know he passed away but someone mentioned in another post that “ her heart pounded for him” 

Flynn discovered he had skin cancer in 2005 and it rapidly accelerated to be point where he had to retire as a doctor. While trying to stop runaway Belle Taylor from burgling the house, he was knocked over which weakened him. He spent his final hours at home with Sal, Ric, Cassie and Alf (Sort of like Madge's death in 2001 in Neighbours) before he passed. The death episode was highly rated and brought in Award after Award.

And oh lord at that Raygrance ??

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/02/2019 at 22:27, Summer's Bay said:

Why was Bobby the only person who wore the bayside diner t shirt that was 5 times bigger than her? I noticed that when Frank returned, the costume department finally did an alteration because the t shirt wasn’t as big ?

I recently watched episode 917 for the first time and I felt very bad for Frank, but it confirmed everything I’ve said about the character and the reason for leaving, surprised  that the writers continued with the storyline. Years later, Frank never remarried. That episode and 913 are reasons why I don’t particularly care for DebPip in that role 

Was the bold above ever explained? 

Also I just realized that Frank did ask Bobby to move to the city with him before he mentioned he has feelings for Roo. Interesting point. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

How did Marilyn and Roo become friends? I don’t recall them sharing any screentime in the early days 

How did Martin get that executive job at Macklin? 

Why did Greg officially leave? Wasn’t he working at the boat Shed? 

They had a very small amount of interaction when Roo came back for Duncan's christening, but they didn't really become friends until they both returned to the Bay in 2010 and ended up living together at the caravan park. (After both dating the same man!)

I should really look the next two up but from memory...Didn't Martin manage to impress some idiot of a motivational speaker who put him in charge of the office?

As I remember Greg lost his job at the boat shed as the result of trying to do two jobs, but I'm not entirely sure whether that was him gone for good or not.

19 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

They had a very small amount of interaction when Roo came back for Duncan's christening, but they didn't really become friends until they both returned to the Bay in 2010 and ended up living together at the caravan park. (After both dating the same man!)

I should really look the next two up but from memory...Didn't Martin manage to impress some idiot of a motivational speaker who put him in charge of the office?

As I remember Greg lost his job at the boat shed as the result of trying to do two jobs, but I'm not entirely sure whether that was him gone for good or not.

Duncan was rushed to hospital during the christening reception. All the Stewart family were there for the christening and reception but Roo disappeared before they family went to the hospital. Was that ever explained or did Justine just come in for just two episodes?

Archived