Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Do you by any chance know why he stepped out of the limelight? 

I'm afraid I have no idea.

I didn't watch Home and Away in the early days and haven't read the annuals either. I don't know if he originally did many interviews. I don't remember many from his 90s stint but I could be wrong.

On 16/11/2018 at 00:03, Red Ranger 1 said:

Don't think it was ever said that Pippa got married, but Sally would have been about 18/19 and did move out soon afterwards.

No idea.He just stopped appearing after his stay with the Fletchers, even though Bob was still on the show into 1989.

I'm fairly certain Pippa and Ian got married off-screen and Sal attended (that's most people are swallowing).

Anyhow, Craig or Piglet, just stopped appearing and probably left town with Bob when he was replaced by Chris Hale.

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

I'm fairly certain Pippa and Ian got married off-screen and Sal attended (that's most people are swallowing).

Yes, I've heard that one before but I have no memory of it so I'm rather suspicious given the number of fan myths that got debunked when we actually saw the episodes.

8 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Yes, I've heard that one before but I have no memory of it so I'm rather suspicious given the number of fan myths that got debunked when we actually saw the episodes.

Until we get a 1999 repeat run (won't hold my breath), jury's still out. But I am fairly certain Sally mentioned something about them marrying and her attending. This would have been around the time Sally was involved with Vinnie.

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

Until we get a 1999 repeat run (won't hold my breath), jury's still out. But I am fairly certain Sally mentioned something about them marrying and her attending. This would have been around the time Sally was involved with Vinnie.

Hmm, wouldn't Pippa have been heavily pregnant, or possibly just given birth, at that point?

8 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Hmm, wouldn't Pippa have been heavily pregnant, or possibly just given birth, at that point?

So she got married to another man and had another child?

What happened to her and Tom not being able to have kids, now shes popping them out left and right! I thought she had a heart condition too..what happened with that?

1 hour ago, Summer's Bay said:

So she got married to another man and had another child?

What happened to her and Tom not being able to have kids, now shes popping them out left and right! I thought she had a heart condition too..what happened with that? 

Possibly not and yes.

As you say, she was never infertile. The heart condition...goodness only knows.

Archived