Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

13 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

There were some vague theories at the time about her trying to steal money, but while it seems she had financial difficulties, she was mostly on the level. You could be thinking of James Mayvers, the younger boyfriend Roo got pregnant by (although I don't recall seeing them in bed together).

To be fair, at Sally's first wedding, Tom and Bobby were dead, but you've got Pippa(played by Debra, natch), Frank, Steven and Carly there, so only Lynn missing from the original line-up and she didn't last long anyway.

Who is natch?

i didn’t know that Carly was at the wedding or at least I don’t remember. I’ve never seen that episode in full so I’m not sure

i did a a quick search and found this 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/176598/Home-and-Away-Roo-Stewart-beds-Miles-Copeland

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure about Frank but I remember the Inside Oz page that was part of Inside Soap back in 2000 announced that a whole lot of stars were returning for Sally's wedding to Kieran. I wasn't sure if Steven would ever return so I was very happy to see him on that list.

I don't have the article anymore but I remember the article was on a red background.

2 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Who is natch?

i didn’t know that Carly was at the wedding or at least I don’t remember. I’ve never seen that episode in full so I’m not sure

i did a a quick search and found this 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/176598/Home-and-Away-Roo-Stewart-beds-Miles-Copeland

Short for "naturally". Yes, Carly was at the wedding, she turned up with Pippa an episode or so earlier.

Miles...isn't that much younger than Roo (he's Sally's twin brother, so less than 10 years) and that report is very inaccurate: She just got into bed with him for warmth.

Am I the only one who has noticed that Frank, Carly, Roo and Dep-Pip all have the same accent/pronounce words exactly the same? Do we know if they were born/raised in the same area? 

Did Bobby legally adopt Sam? 

Do we know what happened to Sams share of the diner? Morag I believe mentioned to Greg that Bobby’s share of the diner will go to him but it’s interesting that the share didn’t go to Greg 

On 05/08/2018 at 16:00, Red Ranger 1 said:

Short for "naturally". Yes, Carly was at the wedding, she turned up with Pippa an episode or so earlier.

Miles...isn't that much younger than Roo (he's Sally's twin brother, so less than 10 years) and that report is very inaccurate: She just got into bed with him for warmth.

Are we sure about this? 

1 hour ago, Summer's Bay said:

Are we sure about this? 

Well yes, RR1 saw the episode as a lot of us did, she just wanted a comfy bed and nothing actually happened.

When the diner burnt down in 2000, Sam (who was going through his rebellious pot-smoking phase) took his share of the insurance money and refused to re-invest, hence why they relocated to a cheaper place.

2 hours ago, Dan F said:

Well yes, RR1 saw the episode as a lot of us did, she just wanted a comfy bed and nothing actually happened.

When the diner burnt down in 2000, Sam (who was going through his rebellious pot-smoking phase) took his share of the insurance money and refused to re-invest, hence why they relocated to a cheaper place.

That’s great, unfortunately I only watched bits of it and didn’t see the explanation.  I don’t doubt Red Ranger, he is an excellent source of knowledge but the explanation just sounded odd 

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Apparently, although there was no mention of it until after she died.

Probably someone decided to add that in the storyline for continuity 

• 2 weeks later...

Do we know why Brett Macklin initially disliked Bobby  and didnt want to invite her to the cocktail party? I remember his reasoning but did anything happen?

I vaguely recall Bobby going to see him in the City and telling him about Roos plan but I dont recall them having any other interaction or any explanation after that. 

Does anyone remember this episode, the one where Bobby went to see Brett in the city? 

Archived