Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I'm guessing that divorce was final otherwise Roo would have been arrested in 2012 for Bigamy on the day she married Harvey Ryan, Hubby #3.

I'm not sure the police would rush in like they did on Jesse and Kylie's wedding day. It would me more off a here's a summons crime.

22 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I always found it strange when Frank had scenes with Debra's Pippa in his return as it really seemed like Debra's Pippa was a stranger to Frank. 

Yeah, I found her scenes with Bobby odd too

14 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

They didn't have much.Donald handed Sally over to Frank and Steven to give away at her aborted wedding in 2000 and that was the closest he came to interacting with either of them.There might have been a bit in 2002 but nothing springs to mind as stand-out and I don't think there was any reference to their history.

To be fair, Alf did ring Roo after finding out about the split and she explained it had been basically mutual, after which he calmed down a bit.

Then he got worked up again when Frank was pursing Bobby and said he ruined Roo’s life. 

11 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Nothing in 2002. I read all the ep scripts that were tucked away in the archives of the Internet that were the site previously. Frankie spent most of his time with Floss, Sal, Stevo and co as well.

IMO his return wasn’t well written, the ignoring of Bobby’s existence was terrible 

23 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I always found it strange when Frank had scenes with Debra's Pippa in his return as it really seemed like Debra's Pippa was a stranger to Frank. 

Not so sure about that, I think in 2000 in particular they had some good interaction.

28 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

IMO his return wasn’t well written, the ignoring of Bobby’s existence was terrible 

Well, by then she didn't exist!

Well, he was married to her for a couple of months over a decade previous and she'd been dead nearly as long. It's nice that just once a character doesn't act as though nothing's happened to them since they last appeared and carries on a conversation from 1992!

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Well, he was married to her for a couple of months over a decade previous and she'd been dead nearly as long. It's nice that just once a character doesn't act as though nothing's happened to them since they last appeared and carries on a conversation from 1992!

I disagree, it would've been nice for him to mention her. I read  that Alex said he felt Frank's relationship with Bobby was more genuine than with Roo,  it wouldve been in my opinion a nice touch to close that chapter on a positive note. 

Archived