Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

15 hours ago, Spinach said:

Regarding "in Narelle's opinion", I read that back and realised it sounded a bit harsh. I think Alex Papps is attractive but I don't find Frank especially attractive. I suppose I was also referring to the fact that Narelle finding Frank attractive was one of her defining character traits at this stage in the series.

Why? I found the Frank character to be very complicated but also very emotional, definitely scarred because of his past but wanted to be loved in the way he wanted to be loved. I honestly wouldt be surprised if "Frank" didnt remarry again

I have seen Alex act in two other projects outside of Home and Away and in my opinion he tends to act like Frank in different stages of his life so I am wondering if the parts he acts are very similar to his own personality.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 00:23, j.laur5 said:

How long were Floss and Nev living in Summer Bay before Tom and Pippa moved to Summer Bay. 

I think they'd been there at least 5yrs or longer. Odds are they knew Martha Sr before her "death" and when the park was in better condition before that. Also most likely around while Lance and Marty were Still at school and while Bobby's Grandparents owned The general store.

Archived