Jump to content

Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)


Summer's Bay
 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

I was joking, I understand now

Where is Colleen Smart?

 

 

Has anybody read the Matt Wilson story? I didn't even he had one. I found the information below on the backtothebay site

Matt Wilson Story
Written by Anthony Ellis
Published by Fantail & Penguin Group in 1989

Covers Matt and his girlfriend who was sick - their relationship was forbidden. Never shown, as Matt was around 11 years old

Colleen, as I mentioned now lives in Vegas w/ Lance, his wife Debbie and their daughter, Maggie.

After putting up with the Lances, Martins, Tugs, Shanes and Jacks of the world, nobody would blame Donny for throwing in the towel but he soldiered on!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

I was joking, I understand now

Where is Colleen Smart?

 

 

Has anybody read the Matt Wilson story? I didn't even he had one. I found the information below on the backtothebay site

Matt Wilson Story
Written by Anthony Ellis
Published by Fantail & Penguin Group in 1989

Covers Matt and his girlfriend who was sick - their relationship was forbidden. Never shown, as Matt was around 11 years old

Yes I've read it. Very different to the Matt on the show though. Here his dad in the local dustbin man. No mention of his brother Shane either. The Bobby story is by far the best. 

 

Edited by Blaxland 89
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just reading that on one occasion when Matt Wilson was doing an appearance in a shopping centre, a teenage girl grabbed his privates really hard and the experience left him traumatized and he has to be escorted away. Nicolle Dickson said she cried the first time she was mobbed by fans.

Have any of you good folk met any of the Actors from the early years? 

1 minute ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Yes I've read it. Very different to the Matt on the show though. Here his dad in the local dustbin man. No mention of his brother Shane either

Can you please give a review? What others have you read? 

Why did Matts family leave Summer Bay? 

I recently purchased the Bobby Simpson Story, the Frank Morgan Story and the Bobby and Frank story. I posted a quick review of Bobby's story a few pages back if you haven't read it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

I was just reading that on one occasion when Matt Wilson was doing an appearance in a shopping centre, a teenage girl grabbed his privates really hard and the experience left him traumatized and he has to be escorted away. Nicolle Dickson said she cried the first time she was mobbed by fans.

Have any of you good folk met any of the Actors from the early years? 

Can you please give a review? What others have you read? 

Why did Matts family leave Summer Bay? 

I recently purchased the Bobby Simpson Story, the Frank Morgan Story and the Bobby and Frank story. I posted a quick review of Bobby's story a few pages back if you haven't read it. 

Oh it's a long time since I read it to give a proper review

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Yes I've read it. Very different to the Matt on the show though. Here his dad in the local dustbin man. No mention of his brother Shane either. The Bobby story is by far the best. 

 

Didn't Matt say that in one of the early episodes, when Carly was embarrassed about Tom working on the road gang?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Is she ever mentioned? 

Generally in passing by Alf (who probably visits on his annual break, as Ray usually does Pantomime in the UK each year),Mazza and occasion, Leah.

Matt's old man, Gary scored a job in the city.

Ouch on that grabbing story 😣. You mean Greg Benson who played Matt Wilson? Incidentally, There is an actor named Matt Wilson currently playing Aaron Brennan on Neighbours.

4 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Didn't Matt say that in one of the early episodes, when Carly was embarrassed about Tom working on the road gang?

Yes. I'd say that girl needed a backhand at times but given her backstory...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Generally in passing by Alf (who probably visits on his annual break, as Ray usually does Pantomime in the UK each year),Mazza and occasion, Leah.

Matt's old man, Gary scored a job in the city.

Ouch on that grabbing story 😣. You mean Greg Benson who played Matt Wilson? Incidentally, There is an actor named Matt Wilson currently playing Aaron Brennan on Neighbours.

Yes. I'd say that girl needed a backhand at times but given her backstory...

Yes, sorry. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Yes I've read it. Very different to the Matt on the show though. Here his dad in the local dustbin man. No mention of his brother Shane either. The Bobby story is by far the best. 

 

it's a good book, a bit short but it puts everything into perspective. I don't think Nicolle and Alex really understood the affect their characters had on fans because but on the flip side, it's a shame that same affect frightened them and resulted in Alex leaving. 

Edited by Summer's Bay
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.