Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

8 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Do we know why Brett Macklin initially disliked Bobby  and didnt want to invite her to the cocktail party? I remember his reasoning but did anything happen?

I vaguely recall Bobby going to see him in the City and telling him about Roos plan but I dont recall them having any other interaction or any explanation after that. 

Does anyone remember this episode, the one where Bobby went to see Brett in the city? 

I saw it last week she went to the city to convince Brett to own up to being the father but he pretty much laughed in her face fast forward about a week's worth of episodes later he turns up in Summer Bay having just learnt the mumps have made him sterile and he's demanding Roo hand over the baby once it's born

As for not liking Bobby i think he saw her as the town dero but it was never said on screen so....

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

I saw it last week she went to the city to convince Brett to own up to being the father but he pretty much laughed in her face fast forward about a week's worth of episodes later he turns up in Summer Bay having just learnt the mumps have made him sterile and he's demanding Roo hand over the baby once it's born

As for not liking Bobby i think he saw her as the town dero but it was never said on screen so....

Thanks.

I actually wouldn’t have minded seeing them as a couple since he was really interested. Would’ve been a very interesting contrast and to see how the reactions of Frank and Roo would’ve been written but I guess we sort of did see their reactions to any potential relationship in episode 164

• 2 weeks later...

Do we know why Bobby, underage at the time, was allowed to live by herself when her father went to prison and her grand parents left Summer bay? 

I guess it fit the storyline but social services wouldve gotten involved when she got arrested for allegedly breaking into Fishers house.

Was there ever any conversation about Bobby calling Fisher Dad or was it random? 

I think I asked this before but Was there ever any reference to Steve when he was away at university? 

3 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

Do we know why Bobby, underage at the time, was allowed to live by herself when her father went to prison and her grand parents left Summer bay? 

I guess it fit the storyline but social services wouldve gotten involved when she got arrested for allegedly breaking into Fishers house.

Was there ever any conversation about Bobby calling Fisher Dad or was it random? 

Bobby was (over?) 16 so I guess she was considered an emancipated minor. Infamously, the show skipped forward two weeks after the episodes where Bobby found out Don was her father, at which point she was fully accepting of it and calling him Dad.

6 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Bobby was (over?) 16 so I guess she was considered an emancipated minor. Infamously, the show skipped forward two weeks after the episodes where Bobby found out Don was her father, at which point she was fully accepting of it and calling him Dad.

guess she was considered an emancipated minor.“

Probably but she wouldn’t have needed to be fostered by Tom and Pippa if so.

I always found it odd that Bobby called Donald Dad so fast...would’ve been nice for some Development there 

3 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

guess she was considered an emancipated minor.“

Probably but she wouldn’t have needed to be fostered by Tom and Pippa if so.

I seem to remember she broke her probation by running away in the pilot and that resulted in her being made a ward of the state and placed with Tom and Pippa.

8 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I seem to remember she broke her probation by running away in the pilot and that resulted in her being made a ward of the state and placed with Tom and Pippa.

I could be wrong but I think it was the social worker who applied for Bobby to become a ward of the state. However I don’t recall if it was ever said when Bobby’s father was jailed so maybe she wasn’t alone for long.

1 minute ago, Summer's Bay said:

I could be wrong but I think it was the social worker who applied for Bobby to become a ward of the state. 

Yes, but that was because it was the only way to get her out of trouble with the police, and after she'd been to him to defend Tom and Pippa as foster parents.

Archived