Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

Thank you! I am. 

I am probably the last to know but I just found out that Pippa and Michael are married in real life!

If I recall correctly, Narelle and Matt were a couple in real life at the time. Anybody else? 

Happy to have another early years enthusiast around, hope you continue to enjoy the site :wink:

I'm surprised people are still finding only just discovering Deb & Dennis :P

Yup, Greg and Amanda (Matt & Narelle) are still married and have two grown-up kids - Dannii Minogue & Julian McMahon were also married briefly around that time - and Mat Stevenson & Toni Pearen (Adam/Beth); Andrew Hill & Tina Thomsen (Haydn/Fin);  Les Hill & Mouche Phillips (Blake/Viv) and Les Hill & Cathy Godbold (Blake/Meg) were also couples at various points.

Can't really add anything to the original questions that hasn't already been said.

11 minutes ago, Dan F said:

Happy to have another early years enthusiast around, hope you continue to enjoy the site :wink:

I'm surprised people are still finding only just discovering Deb & Dennis :P

Yup, Greg and Amanda (Matt & Narelle) are still married and have two grown-up kids - Dannii Minogue & Julian McMahon were also married briefly around that time - and Mat Stevenson & Toni Pearen (Adam/Beth); Andrew Hill & Tina Thomsen (Haydn/Fin);  Les Hill & Mouche Phillips (Blake/Viv) and Les Hill & Cathy Godbold (Blake/Meg) were also couples at various points.

Can't really add anything to the original questions that hasn't already been said.

Hey Dan!

I have tried to watch the new episodes but with respect, it's never going to be the same for me.

I thought Alex and Justine would end up together off screen since they are still close.

Wow...awesome to read that Matt and Narelle are still together! Are either still acting? I can't find anything on them 

14 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

Wow...awesome to read that Matt and Narelle are still together! Are either still acting? I can't find anything on them 

Greg works in sales, and Amanda runs a drama school if I recall correctly.

Edit: Yup, there's actually a recent article/pic here which says just that

22 minutes ago, Dan F said:

Greg works in sales, and Amanda runs a drama school if I recall correctly.

Edit: Yup, there's actually a recent article/pic here which says just that

Nice find! Thank you! They both still look great! It's a shame that Narelle left. I don't recall hearing about them releasing a song however Narelle's "Let's dance the night away" is still a great song! 

Do you think that Kate Ritchie will return? 

This might not be a popular opinion but I didn't like the Greg character at all. I felt that he was somewhat of an opportunist. I don't think Bobby loved him as much as she claimed. I think the love for Sam made up for the lack of love for Greg. 

I've been reading the episode summaries and I'm glad that Pippa and Alf didn't get together.

8 hours ago, chair said:

Welcome!

Thank you Chair! 

6 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I seem to remember there was an occasion when Roo was trying to give Matt relationship advice and he said something like,"Well, what were you like at my age?I've heard about Frank Morgan."

Thanks! I feel embarrassed that I don't know who Matt is (obviously not Matt from the early years) however I'm sure Roo didn't appreciate that remark!

I read about a new family moving into Summer Bay, The Morgan's....any relation to Frank? 

1 hour ago, Summer's Bay said:

I read about a new family moving into Summer Bay, The Morgan's....any relation to Frank? 

No, the family in question (consisting of four siblings - Justin, Tori, Brody and Mason) was in witness protection and therefore, their real surname is not Morgan :wink:

Archived