Love Stories

sallyandflynnfan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Interesting idea but the chapters are a bit short and the story seems a bit disconnected so far.

The chapters will get longer after the meeting thanks for the honest feedback 

16 hours ago, christine king said:

Steven introduced Selina to Irene :lol:

Yeah that a turn over for the books

11 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great start to this fanfiction. Had been catching up with the last four chapters and they are really good. Looking forwards to the next chapter :) 

Thanks glad your liking it

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

liked Selina meeting Steven and Steven introducing Selina to Irene.

Update again soon :)

Thanks and will do

8 hours ago, Ludub said:

I think it's an interesting idea (with nice couplings) but, like Red, I think the chapters are too short. It's also quite difficult to tell who is speaking.

Thanks and the chapters will get longer after  the meeting

7 minutes ago, KKB said:

Like all the 3 chaps i have read so far and how they met as teens Leah and Vinnies is so cute

Liked all chaps on this page my fave being Steven and Selina

Thanks

Now that the weekend, and the footy finals in Oz, are over .......

Enjoying this so far !!! REALLY especially liked Billie and Kyle chapter ..... mostly cos I ADORE Billie, and bonus that Tessa deJosselin played the lead singer in a band in kids series "In Your Dreams".

I noticed that Shannon and Ruby are amongst the main charecters of this fic .............. which is :D, cos I loooooove them both !!!

58 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

Now that the weekend, and the footy finals in Oz, are over .......

Enjoying this so far !!! REALLY especially liked Billie and Kyle chapter ..... mostly cos I ADORE Billie, and bonus that Tessa deJosselin played the lead singer in a band in kids series "In Your Dreams".

I noticed that Shannon and Ruby are amongst the main charecters of this fic .............. which is :D, cos I loooooove them both !!!

Glad your liking the characters who are in this story

Chapter 7

Fifteen year old Darryl Braxton other was known as Brax was hanging out with his mate Adam at Adam house when a blonde girl entered she blew Brax breath away. The girl walked towards Brax and Adam. Brax this is my sister Ricky she 14 he said to warn Brax and Ricky this my friend Brax. I love the name Ricky said to Brax. Well I should be going Brax said, Ok I might see you around school Ricky said,  she starts there tommorow Adam added, see you around then Ricky" Brax said as he walked out

Archived