The Bay 2010

Guest Di

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I will try and keep it up,thank's for still been intrested it this one Laurz. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

np i love this story i love the idea of Sally and Jesse being together i think that would work well

Chapter Six Continued....

Hospital

"Then when your ready","we can think about telling your grandad"about You" "Dalby just looked in horror" "Hey when your readyâ€.†No it's not thatâ€,†what do I tell people why I'm hereâ€?†Well I think we could come up with a story to cover you for a whileâ€,†let me get back to you on that one".

"Here's you breakfast, don’t expect this treatment at Irene’sâ€.†if you don't fend for your self you go hungryâ€.†There is going to be another new young teen staying with herâ€,†she moves in the day after you doâ€.†All I can say she's had a rough time of it as well".

"What kind of thing does this Irene woman doâ€,†well if she isn't working at the diner she half owns""she is taking the young and vulnerable of the yabbie Creek and surrounding town's inâ€.†Has she done it for a long time" "yeah she hasâ€.†So what is she a proper foster carer or whatâ€?†Not as suchâ€,†It seam’s to be where all the young troubled teen end up staying".

"But she has been at the other side of the coin shall we sayâ€.†I think it's best if you ask herâ€.†Ask her whatâ€?†I Irene your a little early" "yeah I know I’m".

"Well this Irene Robertsâ€,†I love how are youâ€, she put out her hand"Erm hi I'm Dalbyâ€,"Eric Dalby", he lowered his head.†Flynn has given be a very brief outline about you "Dalby looked at Flynn.

"its okay he hasn't gone into detail,"just you were attackedâ€.†That you have nowhere to call home as suchâ€,†that I'll be your short term carer" "until your court case comes up".

"It's your personal problemâ€,†you tell me as much as you like or if you prefer nothingâ€.†As Flynn said I have been there done that worn the t-shirt out".

"I'll leave you to have your breakfast".

"No please stayâ€,†we can get the chance to know one another betterâ€.†See you later mate", "yeah thanks for breakfast" "Hey no problem","I'll be back to discharge you in an a bit".

Uni Dig’s

Maddy was up early the next morning hogging the bathroom, well she had to look her best for her interview at the student uni bar, Jake had put in a good word for her. He worked some shift's there. Max had already gone to the uni register and see if there was a vacancy for the first year student rep.

Henry came into the kitchen, there was note on the fridge, your gonna be late Henry so get your butt moving Max. Also your cooking the tea tonight Henry. Love Mads xx.

Maddys interview at J's bar

"Hi I'm Jayâ€, as he shook her hand,†Welcome to J's bar .Come and sit downâ€,†would you like a drinkâ€?†I will have an OJ thank's" "Jake one OJ and a coke when you got a minute".Maddy was nervous enough, without her boyfriend been in ear shot of the interview.

"Have you had much experience in bar work" "Yeah I worked in the local bar back in the Bayâ€,†for about a yearâ€. She showed her references, Hayley and Jesse had done for her.

"It show's you worked hardâ€,†you could handle yourselfâ€.†You have done some self defence classess" Jake came over with the drinks, both Maddy and he went red. Jake gave her a smile."

Thanks Jakeâ€,†as you gathered this is Jakeâ€,†he has been here for two year’sâ€.†He will show you around in a few minute’sâ€,†when I have finished the paper workâ€.†When you have registeredâ€,†and you know when your tutorial's are".

"We can work out what shifts then" "Congraulation's you have got the job".Maddy was surprised."Realy" "yeah really you got the job"Thankyou.

To be continued..........: D Thank’s to the member's and Guest's who read this.

• 1 month later...

Archived