Dream Storyline Come True

Chair

I was just thinking - has there been a storyline that you wished would happen and has actually happened?

I hoped Steven and Selina would eventually get back together and they did. This was in the days before I had the chance to read many spoilers so I didn't know about Steven's return plus near marriage to Selina until about two weeks before his return.

• 9 months later...

Matt and Evie getting together, I've wanted that for a number of years, and to see it happening the way it did, so much in depth, never rushing or over simplifying it,and putting these two great people together- wonderful. 

5 minutes ago, D.B said:

Matt and Evie getting together, I've wanted that for a number of years, and to see it happening the way it did, so much in depth, never rushing or over simplifying it,and putting these two great people together- wonderful. 

Oh I thought it was very rushed as a way to write them both out quickly 

My dream story hasn't happened Billie's not returned yet haha

9 minutes ago, pembie said:

Oh I thought it was very rushed as a way to write them both out quickly 

My dream story hasn't happened Billie's not returned yet haha

I suppose it was a bit rushed in the end, but to me, as I said it felt so much in depth that I really enjoyed it. 

I'm still waiting for Billie too! :lol:

Archived