Most Professional Police Officer

KKB

Best Police Officer  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, project90 said:

Why was she?

When she was harassing Brax Kyle found out while she was a cop in the city she and her colleagues  put an innocent man in prison. She knew he was innocent and was told by her colleagues to keep her mouth shut. In the end she ratted out her colleagues and was transferred to Summer Bay. Kyle told her if she didn't back off he would expose her to the whole of Summer Bay. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Marls said:

When she was harassing Brax Kyle found out while she was a cop in the city she and her colleagues  put an innocent man in prison. She knew he was innocent and was told by her colleagues to keep her mouth shut. In the end she ratted out her colleagues and was transferred to Summer Bay. Kyle told her if she didn't back off he would expose her to the whole of Summer Bay. 

Kyle had no time for bullies and Kat was being a bully at first even if Brax was up to something. We all knew Brax's tensions were good even if by law it was wrong.

I wish Charlie was around to put Kat in her place at the beginning

1 hour ago, j.laur5 said:

Kyle had no time for bullies and Kat was being a bully at first even if Brax was up to something. We all knew Brax's tensions were good even if by law it was wrong.

Agreed. 

• 8 months later...

I voted for Jack because he didn't really do anything that was really bad or corrupt. I liked Charlie much better than Kat, to me, Charlie is the second best officer, but I don't think that she shouldn't have got involved with Brax (despite him being one of my favourites) so I voted for Jack instead of her because she should have behaved better with the whole River boy drama.

I'd also vote for Emerson or Watson if they were on this. 

11 hours ago, pembie said:

Haha its funny this poll even exists police officers should withold the law Jack was the best Cobly is ok at the moment

I think Joel Nash is the only one I can think of who hasnt broken the law while on the job

• 4 weeks later...
On 26 August 2017 at 03:20, j.laur5 said:

I agree 100% with this. It would have been great to see Charlie deal with Kat and put her in her place and Brax's motives were good, despite being on the wrong side of the law. 

• 2 months later...

Archived