Most Professional Police Officer

KKB

Best Police Officer  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, joany208121 said:

I'd say Peter Baker or Nick. 
Most of the others covered something major up to save themselves or someone they know from getting in trouble. 

What did Joel cover up

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, project90 said:

Did he though? My memory is very fuzzy but I thought Amanda was getting blackmailed by her sister for cheating on Peter but other stuff too and it all came out on their wedding and he broke up with her for a bit 

Yeah I'm pretty sure

22 minutes ago, harrietjames said:

Nick all the way...

I liked Nick

Any one but Kat.  After it was RT revealed how and why she was transferred from the city to Summer Bay

On 20/08/2017 at 1:29 AM, project90 said:

Did he though? My memory is very fuzzy but I thought Amanda was getting blackmailed by her sister for cheating on Peter but other stuff too and it all came out on their wedding and he broke up with her for a bit 

Amanda didn't cheat on Peter. Her sister took photos of her after she was dragged to make it look like she had cheated on Peter

Archived