Release

Ludub

Sorry it took me so long to comment on this. I absolutely love this story, I loved Caged and I am really interested in seeing how Josh, Kyle and Ricky are still dealing with it all that had happened. I like that Kyle was able to move on from Aaron and go with Ben, they are so cute together!

As others said above, I really can't see Brax as old and what he goes through whole in China, is just horrible, but at least they now have an idea where he is. The memory of Casey was both heartbreaking and scary at the same time. Brax had enough guilt about what happened without Casey's ghost reminding him of it. Heath's line: "We'll go and get him ourselves." - Classic Heath! 

Really like Cameron and Anna, making us wondering if Cameron was a good guy or not was really intriguing. Anna's dialogue with Josh at the start was lovely, you can see that Josh is still mentally struggling, you always describe these mental situations so well in your stories. 

As for Phoebe returning- Should I be scared? ?. I'm juts kidding, she's not really my favourite character, but at least she's supporting Kyle. 

I dreading what Cameron has to tell Ricky and the boys.

Please update soon. 

Also, just wondering, looking back at things said during the epilogue of Caged, are Ash and Tori and Evie and Matt together? I am just curious. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived