Which couples do you wish happened that didn't

sallyandflynnfan

Here were the couples that I wished happened or would have been interested to see: 

Hannah and Nate: while I loved Hannah and Chris together, these two do have a lot of chemistry and a lot in common. I wished the writers explored them more rather than just put Hannah back with Andy or Nate back to Sophie. 

Kyle and Evie: again, while I loved her with Matt, I did see some possibilities during the Kyle-Evie-Oscar kidnapped storyline. Evie would have had someone who was more mature and Kyle would have someone who was more grounded and home-loving. I don't know, at the very least, I would have liked to see Kyle having a closer relationship with the twins, like being someone they could turn to and rely on. Another wasted opportunity, writers, well done:angry2:.

Chris and Sasha: I would have loved this. I mean, Sasha dated his brother, Chris dated her sister,.. You see what I mean?

Ricky and Denny: Especially in 2015, I loved scenes with these two together, and after they lost both Casey and Brax, it would be nice to maybe see the two have feelings for one another and act on it. It would have been sooo cute.:lol:

Robbo and Scarlett: as the one who mistrusted him for the most time and accepted him the least after he showed up, it would have been interesting to see Scarlett get with the so-called "Beckett Reid". 

And finally I would have loved to see Josh as gay. Imagine, the hot guy who has girls literally fighting over him, is actually gay! With whom I'm not sure, either Spencer, Matt or Oscar.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived