Which couples do you wish happened that didn't

sallyandflynnfan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Angelica said:

I would have love an Olivia/VJ/Skye love triangle. I feel that VJ had good chemistry with both, and friendship is usually a good foundation for a relationship. I never really got into Billie/VJ and have no desire for VJ, baby daddy. 

While Ruby and Romeo had good chemistry (of course life imitating art there), I can never get over how weak willed Romeo was with Ruby, and how he treated Ruby when she was at her most vulnerable. It still pisses me off how all these other characters like Hunter or the Braxtons get let off the hook for their wrongdoings but Ruby, who is basically let down by the summer bay residents, gets heavily punished. 

I always felt it was a shame that Hannah/Zac was not pursued further. I think Hannah's character worsened significantly after she broke up with Zac to be with Andy. 

Oscar/and another guy. I always felt that there was wasted potential there. I would rather have had him explore his sexuality than hook up with Maddy. 

I think that Oscar was fine with Maddy... But Spencer.... I think that he would have suited a gay storyline. So much potential there, he was the right type for this. And then was his storyline when he was almost raped by a male, his fear that people might think he was gay.... 

15 hours ago, Angelica said:

I would have love an Olivia/VJ/Skye love triangle. I feel that VJ had good chemistry with both, and friendship is usually a good foundation for a relationship. I never really got into Billie/VJ and have no desire for VJ, baby daddy. 

While Ruby and Romeo had good chemistry (of course life imitating art there), I can never get over how weak willed Romeo was with Ruby, and how he treated Ruby when she was at her most vulnerable. It still pisses me off how all these other characters like Hunter or the Braxtons get let off the hook for their wrongdoings but Ruby, who is basically let down by the summer bay residents, gets heavily punished. 

I always felt it was a shame that Hannah/Zac was not pursued further. I think Hannah's character worsened significantly after she broke up with Zac to be with Andy. 

Oscar/and another guy. I always felt that there was wasted potential there. I would rather have had him explore his sexuality than hook up with Maddy. 

Yes to to Hannah/Zac. No idea why they dropped that. He then got with Leah the Death Widow lol. And Hannah started a very shallow relationship with Andy. Until she got with Chris eventually. I felt Hannah, Zac, Evie, Oscar could of been a good family unit.

Agree on Oscar. If I was a teenage boy in the bay though. Maddy would be very appealing though :D. But they were never going to do a Gay storyline with Oscar. I don't even think they ever had a LGBT Charcater on this show. I watch other Soaps. Shortland Street and Neighbors. They both currently have a Gay character. Home and Away could look to do better in terms of diversity. 

20 hours ago, Angelica said:

Agree with Olivia and vj

19 hours ago, KKB said:

Shannon and Shane

Jack and Tash

Leah and Joel

Hannah and Nate

Casey and Indi

Angel and Jack Wilson

Yeah agree with most of then

Kyle/Denny  - A later date if he hadn't been banged up or she been murdered.

Rachel/Jack H (Take Martha and Tony out of the equation, it would have been a sensibly rounded mature pairing)

Jack W/Shannon (Chalk and Cheese; They had a decent rapport but it'd petered out quicker than Jack/Sally)

Damo/Sarah (If only a while, there was so much shipteasing, Tug would put on a happy front but be basically sucking lemons inside)

Tug/Angel (A Casual thing, They did attend the ball together, I wouldn't expect it to last, couple dates here and there)

Stevo/Emma (He probably would have been less square)

Nick/Maz (Had Phil not shown up, They probably would have comforted each other after Lou/Ryan)

Natalie/Jesse (Colleen did suspect them lol)

Don/Patricia (Had the writers not wimped out in '91, they were about to kiss)

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:27 AM, jodlebirger said:

I think that Oscar was fine with Maddy... But Spencer.... I think that he would have suited a gay storyline. So much potential there, he was the right type for this. And then was his storyline when he was almost raped by a male, his fear that people might think he was gay.... 

Agreed, I'm curious why do you think Spencer in particular was a good candidate for a questioning/coming out story? What about him makes you think that?

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, CaptainHulk said:

Kyle/Denny  - A later date if he hadn't been banged up or she been murdered.

Rachel/Jack H (Take Martha and Tony out of the equation, it would have been a sensibly rounded mature pairing)

Jack W/Shannon (Chalk and Cheese; They had a decent rapport but it'd petered out quicker than Jack/Sally)

Damo/Sarah (If only a while, there was so much shipteasing, Tug would put on a happy front but be basically sucking lemons inside)

Tug/Angel (A Casual thing, They did attend the ball together, I wouldn't expect it to last, couple dates here and there)

Stevo/Emma (He probably would have been less square)

Nick/Maz (Had Phil not shown up, They probably would have comforted each other after Lou/Ryan)

Natalie/Jesse (Colleen did suspect them lol)

Don/Patricia (Had the writers not wimped out in '91, they were about to kiss)

Now theres a spicy combo Nat and Jesse I mean and  I'm pretty sure it was Alf not Colleen

Archived