What have been the saddest Home and Away storyline for you to watch?

sallyandflynnfan

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casey's death and the aftermath 

Rocco's death 

The fundraiser expolsion 

Billie's death 

The deaths of Kat and her baby- Kat's far from my favourite but it was still tragic. 

53 minutes ago, Trudy Heine said:

Poor Evie finding out about her twin brother, then her aunt dying. Then the dream where Oscar's still alive, seeing his body and the funeral for him and Hannah.

Yes, I agree with you 100%, this was probably the saddest thing I've seen on the show. I've been up and down with Evie most of the time but my heart broke for her, she lost nearly everyone she cared about and the fact that she was able to move on with her life and helping others along the way, made her one of my favourites. Phillipa did a fantastic job, when they showed these scenes, it didn't feel like acting, it felt so real. 

• 2 weeks later...

Don finding out that Byron had died and Marilyn wasn't come back was sad. 

Little sally crying that tom wasn't there for Christmas was a sad scene. Sally crying that Lance was leaving. Sally crying during her 4000th episode speech, Sally crying when don left. Basically any scene that Sally cries in cuz she's so dam good at it 

Archived