Favourite Friendships

project90

Which have been some of your favourite friendships?

Off the top of my head:

Tasha, Kim and Robbie

Nick and Seb

Leah and Sally

Alf and Don 

Colleen and Max

Brodie and Phoebe (though I've got to agree with what most have said, I'd have rathered them be more)

And I really like Hunter and VJ currently 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Phoebe and Brody because they were always there for each other and cared for each other and he protected her and she listened to him always

Cassie and Ric They were friends and a couple but mainly friends but no matter what happend to Cassie Ric was always there for her which was sweet 

Shane and Shannon this friendship had it crush patches but overall they both cared for each other and had great scenes

Ricky, Denny, Phoebe and Billie This was an amazing friendship group who was there for each other though good and bad

Alf and Brax because Alf believed in Brax no matter what other said about him . They also had really great scenes and i wished they had more together 

There are certain characters I wish had more screen time together as I think they could be good friends if they had more screen time. 

Matt and Kyle-Both from broken homes and love music and lost their mums at an early age. Had fathers in jail and they were angry bad boys. But over time turned into very nice guys devoted to family and had caring way with kids. 

Tori and Hannah-They never shared screen but Tori arrived the episode before Hannah died. I think these two would got along like a house on fire if they had screen together. 

Charlie and Kat-At first they would have butted heads but then they would have built a strong friendship. 

Ailsa and Beth-I think these two and Irene would had been the best trio of women's friendship. 

Archived