Has "bad evil" female teacher happened too many times? now?.

j.laur5

In the last 14 years we have  had 4 evil, female teachers, Angie/Amanda/Jade/Charlotte. 

The storyline is always the same when the  woman arrives it's always a teacher who arrives and causes havoc and the  whole town hates them.Yes it was long gap between Angie and Charlotte but they both ended up dead. 

But one thing I would about Charlotte's death  at least it was a regular that killed her and not guest character like Angie's death. It  was cleary Dylan being the murderer  in Angie's death was just guest and was killing two birds with one stone for PTB. 

Not including Sophie as at least she was good at first and took responsibility for her actions after bus crash

On 8/7/2017 at 9:07 PM, dee123 said:

Amanda was a teacher? I really don't remember that. Angie is still the best.

When she first came in as a regular she was a drama teacher it wasn't for long can't remember why she got the sack but think was during her downward spiral in aftermath of her fake pregnancy/miscarriage lie to Scott 

Who Jade? Either can't remember her for the life of me or was during time wasn't watching 

1 hour ago, project90 said:

When she first came in as a regular she was a drama teacher it wasn't for long can't remember why she got the sack but think was during her downward spiral in aftermath of her fake pregnancy/miscarriage lie to Scott 

Who Jade? Either can't remember her for the life of me or was during time wasn't watching 

Jade was that crazy woman from Mangrove River and caused that bomb at the hospital in the 2013 season final.

Amanda was fired for slapping Robbie.

50 minutes ago, project90 said:

Pretty sure Jade is Montgomery? The one who came from Mangrove River with Matt Page. She was evil. All I remember is a fire and a bomb? Maybe she was responsible for the hospital bomb?

Archived