What if Pippa left in 1990?

Skylover

On 27/07/2017 at 11:44 PM, CaptainHulk said:

Only problem was We already saw the Stewart House that Alf and his sisters grew up during 1988-89 when Celia lived there. Family pets were buried. It was established Alf and Martha Sr. had lived in Summer Bay house a good while before Roo was born.

Well I forgot that bit.

But with the right storyline and Debra Lawrence, the character could have some sort of connection with the family.

But of course what's done is done, but I love 'what if' talk on TV show forums.

As I've mentioned in the past, they could have contrived a storyline to have Alf and Ailsa take over Summer Bay House in 1990, in much the same way Rebecca and Travis did when Pippa left in 1998. IIRC, there was only Sally, Steven and Sophie left at that stage (Carly had just got married and Bobby was living with Fisher!), so with Blake and Karen, they would have had a full house again. 

If they knew that Ray and Judy were going to be around as long as they were (hindsight is a wonderful thing!), I like this would have been a great long-term option.

On 27/07/2017 at 11:44 PM, CaptainHulk said:

Only problem was We already saw the Stewart House that Alf and his sisters grew up during 1988-89 when Celia lived there. Family pets were buried. It was established Alf and Martha Sr. had lived in Summer Bay house a good while before Roo was born.

Summer Bay House was Alf's grandfather's house prior to him owning it, wasn't it? 

On 30/07/2017 at 0:31 AM, adam436 said:

As I've mentioned in the past, they could have contrived a storyline to have Alf and Ailsa take over Summer Bay House in 1990, in much the same way Rebecca and Travis did when Pippa left in 1998. IIRC, there was only Sally, Steven and Sophie left at that stage (Carly had just got married and Bobby was living with Fisher!), so with Blake and Karen, they would have had a full house again. 

If they knew that Ray and Judy were going to be around as long as they were (hindsight is a wonderful thing!), I like this would have been a great long-term option.

But it might be bit too much for Ailsa running both the caravan park and the diner. 

Archived