H&A episodes that would have made a great last episode.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Any memorable episodes that would have made a great last ever episode?

Angel leaving in 1996 for a new life in England.

The 2004 season finale.

Alf's 60th birthday and the 4000th episode.

The 1994 season finale.

^This might've worked if they had resolved Pippa and Michael's marriage problems. Otherwise, I don't think it would've been an especially satisfying conclusion - though I agree that it was a lot more laid back than most season finales.

I don't agree that Sally's departure would have been a good ending, because too much was going on with other popular characters at that time, Martha/Jack, the beginning of Aden's storyline++.

And Fisher departured in the middle of the Sutherland era, and they were too popular at that time to end the show.  I liked the Sutherland era, so I definitely don't think it should have ended before they came in...

Maybe the 4000th episode would have worked better as a closing episode, but there were also too much loose end with the car crash.

But Maybe it should have ended with the Penn storyline before the Braxtons came in. Or maybe Colleens last episode would have been suitable.

Or maybe even Jack and Marthas ending number 1, and it could have ending with the bang/explosion. I think that wedding and stalker storyline was the huge sign that H&A was moving in the wrong direction.... and it has just continued that way. So it could have ended with a bang. 

Archived