Ziggy Astoni - Sophie Dillman

I can see where you're going with that ..... and loks wise, she's like a younger version of Ricky Sharpe. It's ironic that Ziggy, who's a bit of wild child, looks she might be the catalyst [sp?] for Brody to turn his drug fuelled life about.

'

Edited by JosieTash

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, project90 said:

My big issue with Ziggy is how immature she is for 19. Her actions don't match her age like she is an adult hating the Bay and whinging about having stay with her family against her will.....she's old enough to not have do what her family says.

Lots of 19 year olds these days are very much under their parent's wings still!.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
  • Like 1

Yes but it's not like she's a child, she can leave if she hates it so much, and so far all her attempts at leaving have been classed as "running away from home". In my books, when you're that age you can't run away, it's classed as "moving out". I just think her attitude and actions would have made more sense if she was 3 years younger.

I'm not saying 19 year olds don't live at home (was 22 when I left home for good) saying she an adult and doesn't have stay if she doesn't want to like like Coco who is under age and has no choice. At 19 throwing a hissy fit and running away from home feels immature. You not running away at that age you"re moving out.

• Like 1

Agreed!I 

I was 2 and a half hours way from home at 19 (obviously a bigger deal in the UK than Aus), in my first of 4 years at university. I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to. If I was at home I'd spend time with my parents, but I had my own car and own money so typically went out and did what I want.

Still lived at home before leaving for Australia at 24, but when I get back I'll be moving home. Not because I have to, but because I want to. No pressure. If my parents moved, I'd move with them.

I do kind of understand where she's coming from, the home she lives in is no more the family home. But they've clearly shown that the city isn't ridiculously far from the bay. If the family were moving to a different state, then yeah maybe it's a decision of leaving her "on her own" or making her move. But in the grand scheme of things (Australia) it's a fairly short commute and if she shouldn't have been made to do anything.  

I'm rambling because I don't think the point I'm trying to get across is coming out, but I'm hoping you guys know what I mean :lol:

• Like 1