Louise Bowes Returns as Script Executive

Matt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does worry me that Louise will be in charge for the 30th anniversary episodes and episode 7000. There was absolutely no fanfare around episode 6000, and the 25th anniversary was a bit of a mess.

Also if Louise's material is set to show on screen in early November, then this will have been on the cards for some time. They shoot 6 months in advance, and the Script Producer/Series Script Executive plans 3 months in advance of that I believe.

H&S is waaaaaaaaaay more popular in OZ than Neighbours. Yet it seems the 30th may go by with a whimper.

At least Louise has not done what Bower did to Neighbours with the Ramsay retcon and introduced a storyline where we find out Darryl Braxton is the secret love child of Tom Fletcher and Ailsa Stewart. Or that Floss was a drugs pusher and people trafficker. lololl.

18 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

H&S is waaaaaaaaaay more popular in OZ than Neighbours. Yet it seems the 30th may go by with a whimper.

At least Louise has not done what Bower did to Neighbours with the Ramsay retcon and introduced a storyline where we find out Darryl Braxton is the secret love child of Tom Fletcher and Ailsa Stewart. Or that Floss was a drugs pusher and people trafficker. lololl.

Sssh! She could be reading this as we speak!

Who knows how far 7's tentacles reach?!

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

You remind a post on one facebook group about asking not to share the petition as there might be spies from 7 on the group :D

4 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Yes Some do not take kindly to posts.

23 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Yes H&A loved in NSW as Ramsey Street more popular overseas like the UK

12 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Whenever I go to Sydney, no matter what part of Sydney I am in I feel the H&A vibe!.

Yes that helps with making the fans feel they in the bay which they are. I think Palm beach is my favorite spot Down Under I go!

We'll just have to wait and see what Louise's next tenure brings.

Not been to Palm Beach but went to Sydney during my non viewing phase and never went to Epping, Palm Beach etc which  regretted but I found out H&A did film on several occasions in central Sydney and the future H&A studios was near where we got picked up for the skydive. That was 2007. Since then I met Nicola Quilter who was in the show for almost a year and met Jason Donovan whose dad was in H&A for 2 months in 1990 so that makes up for it.

Also I went on top of the Sydney harbour Bridge, I think Epping was in the field of vision as was Cemorne where the theme tuned was recorded in 1987.

Archived