2017 has been great so far

Skylover

On 6/5/2017 at 11:36 PM, Slade said:

This thread is obviously just a continuation of the other infamous one that was closed a while back.  And the cynic in me suspects that this will probably end up being a carbon copy of that thread.

With regards to the subject at hand I have to respectfully disagree.  I don't think it's been great at all.  This storyline with Luc is dreadful and has brought out the worst in all the characters involved including Ash and VJ.  I've found both Leah and Irene at times completely unlikable.  Irene's whole attitude towards Luc i.e. wanting Luc all to herself because of her own failings as a parent has made my blood boil.  Leah has also been so focused on Luc that she's treated Zac like crap to the point where I can see exactly why he cheated on her.  And in some respect I can actually sympathise with him even though I thought it was ridiculous they got married so soon and he cheated on her like that.   Ash just goes around shouting at everyone taking the moral highground ignoring his own faults.  And VJ has actually gotten violent with John, Zac and even Luc.  Even when they had the mediation session the way they all turned on each other and were prepared to screw one another over just made me laugh - Is this what Billie would have wanted?

Whilst I don't mind the Tori, Brody and Raffy as individual characters collectively I think all of the Morgans are just dreadful.  They are like a pack of wolves.  I hate the way they group together whenever there is something going on.  It just annoys me.  I don't like how patronising they are towards Raffy.  They wanted to go out of their way to make her one of their own but whenever there is something major going on they exclude her and just make up some nonsense because she's too young to be told and understand the truth even though she appears to be a very bright kid.

It's ridiculous that Kat is back at the police force and that despite the fact that during her three month probation where she was forbidden to be involved with him (even though she was) she is now cohabiting with Ash and will be helping to bring up his niece.  What does McCarthy make of this and her credibility as a police officer?

I like Olivia and Hunter as individual characters but am not so keen on them as a couple although I will say since they've gotten back together they aren't as bad as what I thought they would be although every time they are together I keep thinking this is the calm before the storm.

Don't even know what to make of Roo being pregnant but as it's only been a couple of episodes, I'll reserve judgement for now.

I couldn't agree with you more - particularly the BIB. I wouldn't call the 2017 season great by any margin.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roo shouldn't have lost the baby that was the one good story going and then the baby was gone and it was like oh what was the point of that? :blink: I know I know for her to go find Martha but as Jodi won't be returning anytime soon Again what is the point?

11 hours ago, pembie said:

Roo shouldn't have lost the baby that was the one good story going and then the baby was gone and it was like oh what was the point of that? :blink: I know I know for her to go find Martha but as Jodi won't be returning anytime soon Again what is the point?

I agree, I'd have preferred the pregnancy to have come to fruition. I'm only guessing but is it possible they have re-cast Martha? I'm also wondering if they could go down the IVF route with Roo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived