2017 has been great so far

Skylover

I feel really bad because months ago I was saying how terrible the show is, but I've just watched all of April and I can't believe how good the show is right now. All of the long-term characters have had a story including Leah, Roo, Marilyn & Irene and they're not just extras in the Diner.

Well done Dan Bennett, is he still working for the show? If so hope he stays for a while.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Skylover said:

I feel really bad because months ago I was saying how terrible the show is, but I've just watched all of April and I can't believe how good the show is right now. All of the long-term characters have had a story including Leah, Roo, Marilyn & Irene and they're not just extras in the Diner.

Well done Dan Bennett, is he still working for the show? If so hope he stays for a while.

Actually, Dan Bennett's final plot was 6625 (however he foreplanned up until 6645), meaning that all of April was actually plotted by Hamilton Budd, who is currently in charge of the show's script department with Brooke Wilson.

45 minutes ago, Skylover said:

I'm not liking Marilyn and how whiny she is. I'm loving Irene, Leah and Roo right now.

I think Marilyn's written perfectly to be honest - I get where you're coming from but I just feel like Marilyn's always been very similar to now when she's unsure of something.

Since Billie's died I have found it all abit pants really.. 

The Luc story I don't actually care that much about...

The Brody drug story happened far too quickly with little reason for him to turn to drugs I feel

The John story well I don't know if that makes all that much sense doesn't in my mind anyway

2 hours ago, pembie said:

Billie's death is the point i started enjoying it more :lol: The characterisation is much better at the moment.

And after 7 years Roo actually has a story I can invest in! I'm so happy about that!

2 hours ago, pembie said:

The Luc story I don't actually care that much about...

The Brody drug story happened far too quickly with little reason for him to turn to drugs I feel

The John story well I don't know if that makes all that much sense doesn't in my mind anyway

Completely agree.

Archived