Did anyone want Leah and Brax to become couple!.

j.laur5

Definetely not! I think that Leah's so called crush on Brax after Charlie's death was out of character for her, and it destroyed her character. The way she treated Ruby was horrible, she should have supported her instead, all the neglect pushed Ruby over the edge. Leah has never really recovered from that. What they should have done, is to put Leah with Zac straight after his arrival. When they first decided to put them together, it was too late. Zac became so watered down when they started to use Zac as Bianca's "toy".... just to prove how "wonderful" the Braxtons were.  

I think Leah and Zac would have been a beautiful couple if they had focus to develop Zac as an adult, and uncle to the twins and not portray him as an irresponsible teen. He was so great when he tried to save Casey in his early days. 

Brax should have been coupled with someone like Ricky from the start. Someone with a similar background like he had. When they did couple them, Brax had already ran his course and the actor was taking time off to do other things. Then he only used Ricky, which ruined them as a believable good couple. 

Actually I think a relationship between Leah and Brax would have been a good thing for the show.  It would have been a big step in integrating the Braxton clan into the life of Summer Bay.

1 hour ago, jodlebirger said:

Definetely not! I think that Leah's so called crush on Brax after Charlie's death was out of character for her, and it destroyed her character. The way she treated Ruby was horrible, she should have supported her instead, all the neglect pushed Ruby over the edge. Leah has never really recovered from that. What they should have done, is to put Leah with Zac straight after his arrival. When they first decided to put them together, it was too late. Zac became so watered down when they started to use Zac as Bianca's "toy".... just to prove how "wonderful" the Braxtons were.  

I think Leah and Zac would have been a beautiful couple if they had focus to develop Zac as an adult, and uncle to the twins and not portray him as an irresponsible teen. He was so great when he tried to save Casey in his early days. 

Brax should have been coupled with someone like Ricky from the start. Someone with a similar background like he had. When they did couple them, Brax had already ran his course and the actor was taking time off to do other things. Then he only used Ricky, which ruined them as a believable good couple. 

I always felt Brax and Charlie were the better couple. Mai my beacuse the struggle of them getting together, the cop and the gangster. And I thought her death was moving and tragic. (Even the ghost/apparition) I didn't see that with Ricky and I certainly don't think it could've been achieved with Leah. If anything, idve seen brax with Tori if he were still around today. 

Archived