Helena Bozich

I reckon Bozich just wants to be left alone like so many of these actors that drop out of the limelight.

Also Sandra was of the same faith but still found time to date Stevo but we know how THAT turned out...

Lynn probably would have lasted into 1990 and left after Tom's death to "find faith again" but not before a massive melty (she was prone to those). I dunno how her love life would have gone, maybe a small crush on Dodge that resulted in her saying some hail marys at night?! ?

As I said before, I think she was more inline with Bateman's H&A rather than Monaghan's ala The McPhees (even though she left during Bateman's run)

3 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Lynn probably would have lasted into 1990 and left after Tom's death to "find faith again" but not before a massive melty (she was prone to those). I dunno how her love life would have gone, maybe a small crush on Dodge that resulted in her saying some hail marys at night?! ?

I reckon she would have taken on Viv's storylines in 1989-1990 with the exception of the Steven romance (Emma and Steven would have been a couple instead!). 

Great work to Floss and Neville for discovering this and solving a mystery. I really have followed this since I remember the Seven Network stating that they could not locate Helena Bozich. I really felt that it was unfair for her to have been written out so early in the series and axed from her job at such a young age. I am happy to hear that she is okay and seems to be doing well. It sounds like she is now an accomplished counselor, probably with a social work, social science or Psychology background. :) I also really respect Helena Bozich's choice to not engage with the Home and Away community, if that is the choice she made. It must have been a really traumatic experience for someone so young. The great news is she is still making a difference in people's lives. :) I hope that she is happy doing what she does and I wish her the very best for the future.

Archived