Was Sally ever a real part of a teen group?

EmmaPanda

I'm just wondering if there was every a time Sally was a real part of a teen group. I remember her being too young and on the outskirts but wanting to be part, and again with Curtis, Selina, Jack and Shannon she was involved but never really a real part of it. I remember later when Justine and others were fostered by Pippa she seemed to act more adult than them but I can't really remember the in between bit. 

21 hours ago, EmmaPanda said:

I'm just wondering if there was every a time Sally was a real part of a teen group. I remember her being too young and on the outskirts but wanting to be part, and again with Curtis, Selina, Jack and Shannon she was involved but never really a real part of it. I remember later when Justine and others were fostered by Pippa she seemed to act more adult than them but I can't really remember the in between bit. 

Well I think she was friends with them but was on sideline, and I liked and related to that as felt I was always on sideline when I had group of friends.

Have you been watching the early years? I think so far she's been pretty much a part of the Curtis/Selina/Shannon/Jack teen group. That teen group all have their own lives outside of the group and Sally just slots into that dynamic too, with them hanging out here and there but for the most part the teens do their own thing. I used to think she wasn't really part of it and I think that does sort of become more apparent during 96/97 but for the most part I've been surprised by how much screen time she has with the other teens.

In 97 the whole dynamic changed with Shannon at uni, Selina in a job. Chloe still at school. Sally floated a bit and sometime hung out with the short lived group Liam, Stephanie etc. But yes, by the time we had Justine Sally and Chloe very much felt like adults already. 

On 5/17/2017 at 4:03 AM, alexx said:

Have you been watching the early years? I think so far she's been pretty much a part of the Curtis/Selina/Shannon/Jack teen group. That teen group all have their own lives outside of the group and Sally just slots into that dynamic too, with them hanging out here and there but for the most part the teens do their own thing. I used to think she wasn't really part of it and I think that does sort of become more apparent during 96/97 but for the most part I've been surprised by how much screen time she has with the other teens.

Shannon and Selina feel like the only true friends of the group, with perhaps Jack and Curtis being friends too. Other than that the other combinations are sort of friends but we never really see them going out together on their own. Perhaps I've just forgotten but for example, I've not seen Sally and Curtis hanging out together in the Diner, or Jack and Selina. The only times the combinations have hung out solo is when they're dating :lol: 

She took Advanced Math in YR10 and  HSC classes in YR12  with the other 2/3 of the Sexy 'S' trio but ultimately she was on the outer.  She and Chloe got pretty close as she was her only remaining friend as the other two had graduated and the boys had long since blown town.

Archived