Who's death made you cry the most?

Bobbie's death was the saddest for me.  Also Baby Dale's cot death in 1993 was heart wrenchingly sad :-(

8 hours ago, Jamie2811 said:

Flynn. From his diagnosis and breaking it to Sally, to his death and funeral it was such a beautifully well done, emotional story and is still as sad seeing it today. 

Sorry - just noticed the title of the thread.  In recent times, I found Flynn and Belle's deaths the saddest.

• 3 weeks later...

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:28 PM, Trudy Heine said:

My sister actually did cry when Flynn died, also when Oscar and Hannah and then Billie died. I also found them sad

Flynn death was the first ever tv death I cried to I was five at the time and even when I watch it now days I cried

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:15 PM, celtgirl said:

Bobbie's death was the saddest for me.  Also Baby Dale's cot death in 1993 was heart wrenchingly sad :-(

Sorry - just noticed the title of the thread.  In recent times, I found Flynn and Belle's deaths the saddest.

Flynn was by far the saddest in Home and Away history

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:48 AM, 630si said:

Flynn's funeral upset me. It was so sad. As was Noah's. H&A know how to do funerals

I agree Flynn death and funeral were by far the saddest in Home and Away history. Noah would be a close second

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:44 AM, Jamie2811 said:

Flynn. From his diagnosis and breaking it to Sally, to his death and funeral it was such a beautifully well done, emotional story and is still as sad seeing it today. 

I agree although I was 4& 5 the whole storyline made me cry and it still does every time I watch it. Kate and Joel did a great job during this storyline

• 2 weeks later...

Archived