1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:02 PM, Dan F said:

Another case of storylines in both the Early Years and current eps tending to parallel one another - in this case Irene wanting to look after a baby...

Hide contents

and pleading her case with the officials... (spoiler tag for UK benefit for current eps)

Later this year we'll be getting a guest cast member appearing at the same time in both eras too, though as different characters.

Just wonder Dan I know its little while to go yet but when 7two gets  to 2001 episode will you move 7two episode discussion into general forum area?..

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh so frustrating only being able to watch one episode per day. I was watching earlier episodes on dailymotion but I ended up catching up to where I started the early years. I wish they did some Early years the later years too haha 

I've just started watching the modern day home&away and I'm so lost (UK pace and a good week or two behind that) and it made me smile so much that even with all the vast changes when Alf comes to talk to Marilyn he is wearing his straw hat and she still calls him Mr Stewart <3 

Lol I laughed when Brendan was telling his sob story and Jack was playing the "violin" guestere in the background. I wonder if that was ad libbed ? I have no sympathy for Brendan. It sounded like he didn't try very hard and looked for an easy way out. Just dumped his daughter on the beach. 

13 hours ago, Natasha said:

Lol I laughed when Brendan was telling his sob story and Jack was playing the "violin" guestere in the background. I wonder if that was ad libbed ? I have no sympathy for Brendan. It sounded like he didn't try very hard and looked for an easy way out. Just dumped his daughter on the beach. 

That made me giggle too. 

13 hours ago, Natasha said:

7 minutes ago, EmmaPanda said:

That made me giggle too. 

Reminded me of a similar scene :P

Spoiler

1468_zpsiihooc7d.jpg

Archived