1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finn was so nasty to Marilyn, anyone would think she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth the way she carries on.  

Unsure how I feel about surrogacy, I know people desperate to have children will go to all sorts of extremes to achieve it, plenty of people go through ivf successfully.  I would not judge unless I was put in that position myself to know how it feels. 

interesting storyline with the plane wreck and introduction of Simon....

Spoiler

Obviously the writers had plans for him and Angel, with the attraction already starting between them in today's episode.......poor Shane, sad times ahead next week:(

I hate Kelly and travis as a couple, they just don't seem to gel......and going on about kids ad nauseum is the quickest way to drive a guy away so early on in a relationship, she is carrying on as if they have been married for years, slow down Kelly!:lol:

12 hours ago, joany208121 said:

Was odd seeing Future Joel in the Nash/Leah's house.

Sorry, I don't understand that. Can you explain? 

12 hours ago, early years fan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Obviously the writers had plans for him and Angel, with the attraction already starting between them in today's episode.......poor Shane, sad times ahead next week:(

I hate Kelly and travis as a couple, they just don't seem to gel......and going on about kids ad nauseum is the quickest way to drive a guy away so early on in a relationship, she is carrying on as if they have been married for years, slow down Kelly!:lol:

What actually happens to her in the end? I know Travis doesn't end up with her but where does her storyline end? 

13 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Looking forward to the music (and not just a certain Kylie Minogue track and not just the Archie Roach track)

We may never meet again, so shed your skin and lets go started. :(:(

5 hours ago, EmmaPanda said:

We may never meet again, so shed your skin and lets go started. :(:(

That's Hunters & Collectors. The other music I was referring to was the lesser-known type of music. The underscores by Mike Perjanik in the background.

Sorry, I don't understand that. Can you explain? 

David Woodley, who plays Barry, turns up again in 1998 as Travis' brother Joel and lives in the house for a short while in 2000.

What actually happens to her in the end? I know Travis doesn't end up with her but where does her storyline end? 

She actually lasts into 1997, which is longer than I thought.She gets a job in the city and although Travis is willing to go with her, she thinks he won't be happy there and will come to resent her so breaks up with him.

When Shannon was abused by her uncle she said that she wanted to tell her mum but couldn't. So is that her mum KATHERINE walker or another mum? Or was it the mum that she and Curtis had together? 

Actually im a bit confused about Shannon and Curtis' background as a whole. At what age did the start living together. What's the story with Curtis' really family. Do they ever go down that road? 

Yes Joany, I definitely did hear Alex drop the dreaded "G" word. Earth-shattering isn't it! Lucky we don't have scissor-happy ITV censors here in Australia. 

I've heard the "G" word plenty of times before. It hardly shocks me!!!

Now moving on to the subject at hand: Shane's death

Archived