1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

14 hours ago, Natasha said:

And just as wrong asking your mum to be the surrogate of her own grandkid? How wrong is that. I'm totally against surrogacy because a lot could go wrong. 

I'm against all surgical procedures for the same reason.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fin has come back a real monster hasn't she. Got a boyfriend, no hesitation in admitting she got that boyfriend of hers to try to use as a sperm donor so she could add more 2-legged creatures to the already veracious human race taking over the planet's ecosystem and ruining it. Then when she can't hold onto the little creatures, she has to get her own mother to do it for her. I dread to think how Barry would make Irene pregnant (yeech!). I loved it when Marilyn told Irene those home truths about obsessing about babies because of her alcoholism and being a rotten mother to her real children so using these new babies (Brendan's baby, Selina, Selina's baby and now the one Fin wants) as opportunities to prove she's a good mumma all over again. Not to mention the fact surrogacy is unnatural and illegal. Angel needs her mouth washed out with soap for her sexist comments about "male" politicians deciding surrogacy is illegal.

So........ Simon Broadhurst has come to the bay. Even before

Spoiler

Shane's death. It won't be long before he takes advantage of Angel's grief and takes over as Shane's replacement:angry: It's like being a squillionaire gives him the automatic right to get into any girl's pants. It's disgusting!

3 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Have we heard the last of the alternative echo theme? 

Just wondering if anyone can make a list of the episodes that it was used? 

Already had a list dark-holed away in the staff forum...

Alternate Opening & Alternate Closing
Episodes 1716-1770, 1772, 1774-1780, 1786-1790

Original Opening & Alternate Closing
Episodes 1771, 1773, 1781-85, 1791-1820

3 hours ago, Dan F said:

Already had a list dark-holed away in the staff forum...

Alternate Opening & Alternate Closing
Episodes 1716-1770, 1772, 1774-1780, 1786-1790

Original Opening & Alternate Closing
Episodes 1771, 1773, 1781-85, 1791-1820

Thanks. It's a shame they stopped using it. I would have likes to have seen them with the new 96 titles a bit further down the track 

I really don't see Travis and Kelly lasting. They are just too different. Kelly and Steven were more suited together. She thinks with her head and is a career driven person while he is laid back and loves the outdoors. He takes things as they come. 

Anyone else not looking forward to next week?

45 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I really don't see Travis and Kelly lasting. They are just too different. Kelly and Steven were more suited together. She thinks with her head and is a career driven person while he is laid back and loves the outdoors. He takes things as they come. 

Anyone else not looking forward to next week?

Nope not looking forward to next week. Have to relive the sadness again. 

Archived