1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

55 minutes ago, akiralx said:

I thought Shannon did stay briefly until he caught her and Curtis canoodling (or 'going at it hammer and tongs', to use his favourite expression) and insisted she move to the Ross house?

No, Shannon was always at the Ross house.She was just visiting.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I cant belive its only two years until Pippa leaves!.Also not looking forward to see Pippa over living in Summer Bay.

If that's the case then it isn't long before...

Michael drowns?

On Sunday, May 07, 2017 at 11:50 AM, joany208121 said:

When was the last time we saw the stewart's house set on screen. 

Spoiler

In 2000 in the Olympic cliffhanger when Ailsa, Duncan, Shauna & Jade are all buried alive in the Stewart house during the landslide

I am not looking forward to the big changes ahead either,  change of an era really, quite sad:(

It is disappointing to see the change in jacks character, from a generally happy kid who was very likeable, to teenager with major attitude and massive chip on his shoulder.  I guess anyone who has had teenagers knows how they can turn quite quickly into monsters seemingly overnight.  I wish he and sally had never started a relationship, it has really destroyed their onscreen chemistry, they used to be so close.  It was a surprise when he struck out at Michael, surprising how calmly he reacted really, when natural reaction may have been to whack him back.

seems the psychological damage from growing up in a DV household is really affecting him and coming out now.

I still think the show is screaming out for some comic relief, seems to be just one drama after another and so intense all the time, and it is going to get worse

Spoiler

With the deaths coming up

25 minutes ago, early years fan said:

I am not looking forward to the big changes ahead either,  change of an era really, quite sad:(

It is disappointing to see the change in jacks character, from a generally happy kid who was very likeable, to teenager with major attitude and massive chip on his shoulder.  I guess anyone who has had teenagers knows how they can turn quite quickly into monsters seemingly overnight.  I wish he and sally had never started a relationship, it has really destroyed their onscreen chemistry, they used to be so close.  It was a surprise when he struck out at Michael, surprising how calmly he reacted really, when natural reaction may have been to whack him back.

seems the psychological damage from growing up in a DV household is really affecting him and coming out now.

I still think the show is screaming out for some comic relief, seems to be just one drama after another and so intense all the time, and it is going to get worse

Reveal hidden contents

With the deaths coming up

I'm guessing its all going to go downhill from here :( not looking forward to it either but will keep watching.

On 5/8/2017 at 4:52 PM, dncllpyk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In 2000 in the Olympic cliffhanger when Ailsa, Duncan, Shauna & Jade are all buried alive in the Stewart house during the landslide

Haha sorry I meant in the repeats. I feel like we haven't seen that set The Stewart Store and Maz's salon in ages, due to the fact we have so many other sets in regular use (Shane's house, SBH, Irene's, Travis', the diner, the surf club and the various school sets). 

Jack is getting out of hand, he is really heading off the rails. Isn't he on a good behaviour bond?

I think even though the drama is ramping up, it is still very tame compared to Home and Away today. I am still enjoying seeing these episodes again, drama and all. 

2 hours ago, Scott82 said:

Jack is getting out of hand, he is really heading off the rails. Isn't he on a good behaviour bond?

I think even though the drama is ramping up, it is still very tame compared to Home and Away today. I am still enjoying seeing these episodes again, drama and all. 

Notice how even when the Surf Club and the Stewart Store are vandalised it doesn't become a 3 week long police investigation with someone becoming wrongly accused and going to jail?

Archived