1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

*slaps forehead* ........ *shakes head*

Selina is carrying on as though "Maddy" did in fact exist. I mean ....... huh??? She had a miscarriage, about a month after that one-night stand she had with Damian. How could she have possibly known a one-month-old pregnancy would have been a girl, to refer to it as a "she"?

Do people really believe these things in real life when a real miscarriage occurs at one month, or is this just good television, it's only Home And Away?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Do people really believe these things in real life when a real miscarriage occurs at one month, or is this just good television, it's only Home And Away?

To be honest, I haven't had enough experience to know. But it doesn't seem too unlikely that someone would think of their unborn child as a person, even if the pregnancy only lasted six weeks or so.

5 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Did I hear right that Curtis called Alf "Dad" in the diner?

That is what I heard as well.

You've got to laugh at Angel and Shane getting Alex to move in then selling the house out from under him a week later without talking to him.

Also notice the 50 dollars Irene gave Chloe is not the same as the 50 dollar note they have now. Did they change it (sorry dumb question but was born in 1990 only ever remember one we have now)

3 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Although why she would is beyond me consider she is supposed to have a very loving father as it is. Something that has been long forgotten. Sorry, off topic. 

Good point. Leah got along great guns with her father in the early years of Leah. Where did he disappear to?

Archived