1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoying the storylines, very dramatic when Curtis fell from the silo, With the scary sound effects.

saul getting sleazy with Selena was rather sickening to watch, glad she came to her senses and ran away from him, what a smooth talker he is, easy to see how cult leaders like him suck people in.

Wow that radio announcer came down pretty hard on ailsa, I am pretty sure hiv positive health care workers did have restrictions placed on them back then involving invasive procedures such as suturing though?  Attitudes have changed these days, but who could forget those scary and graphic grim reaper adverts!

Shame on that nurse for breaching confidentiality as well, the summer bay gossip mill going strong as ever:lol:  Kelly has as much right to privacy as any other patient.

I am liking Jacks haircut too.  Sam is such a trouble maker, lying to cause trouble:angry2:

15 minutes ago, beau_t said:

^Is it the one with Selina sitting on the beach and the camera spins round to reveal Saul sitting behind her? I always remember that.

That's the one - some great directing throughout the week for all the Saul/Selina scenes. Grant Brown for anyone interested, who funnily enough made a return to the show a few weeks back at Aus pace...

Spoiler

The week where VJ forgave John, which has already become one of the standout scenes of the year.

5 hours ago, beau_t said:

^Is it the one with Selina sitting on the beach and the camera spins round to reveal Saul sitting behind her? I always remember that.

I didn't remember it so it came as a bit of a surprise, especially after quite an emotional episode.

Archived