1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I am so damn tired of the lack of episodes, so much interesting things are meant to be taking place... This has really screwed with my routine.

TIL Maxine Klibingaitis (Bobbie Mitchell from Prisoner) was on Home and Away in 1988.

• 3 weeks later...

I was watching Shane and Angel's last week together and the foreshadowing in the episode before he dies is so poignant and sort of underlines what it is I used to love about the show. There was always an emotionally endearing under current, the music during that scene when Shane tells Angel that 'he'll never leave her' is so 'on point'. I hope these episodes return soon! :(

Such a shame they have stopped isn't it. Will always be grateful for what was repeated but I was really looking for ward to all the The rest of the drama before the credits change as it's been so long. 

Just now, Blaxland 89 said:

Such a shame they have stopped isn't it. Will always be grateful for what was repeated but I was really looking for ward to all the The rest of the drama before the credits change as it's been so long. 

And then I was really hoping that 97-99 would be watched again with different eyes and be appreciated as a great era as I think it's been a bit unfairly remembered as transitional. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2018 at 23:34, Blaxland 89 said:

And then I was really hoping that 97-99 would be watched again with different eyes and be appreciated as a great era as I think it's been a bit unfairly remembered as transitional. 

So many strong stories and memorable smaller scenes in that era.

Anyone remember that cliffhanger of Sally getting dressed and someone was watching her on Vinnie’s webcam?

1 hour ago, Sally Keating said:

So many strong stories and memorable smaller scenes in that era.

Anyone remember that cliffhanger of Sally getting dressed and someone was watching her on Vinnie’s webcam?

Yes I do. Vinnie was using it for his online stripping but left it on then couldn't understand why he had so many hits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived