Who do you think be next big cast member to leave?

project90

I would include Marilyn, Roo and John in your list. 

Georgie Parker has been in the show for 7 years, Emily Symons is at nearly 8 years in her current stint (plus, she had 7 years combined in her first two stint) and John will approach 9 years next year. I feel like once a character hits the 5-6 year mark, they are considered long-term in a show like H&A. 

Out of those 6, I feel like John, Leah and Marilyn will be the last to leave. 

I feel like eventually Georgie will want something "meatier" and decide to leave, especially as she's generally underused as it is. I honestly thought she'd be out at the end of her 3 year contract, so I'm really surprised she's stayed on as long as she is. Lynne McGranger has been around for nearly 25 years and she seems to take quite a bit of time off for other things lately (though TPTB seem quite flexible with that) and I think Ray Meagher will probably retire in the next 2-3 years. Having said that, Ray still seems quite passionate about the show, so I feel like he will probably go part-time (like Tom Oliver on Neighbours) for a good few years before leaving for good. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived