Who do you think be next big cast member to leave?

project90

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, project90 said:

him leaving could be the big thing foe the 30th that get lot past characters come to the bay....as i said before kinda hope he killed off just for the impact of it all more than anything and that could be how we get a return from Alisa

Talk about the ratings impact of that! IT would be the most watch I bet

even charterer wise Alf has lived in summer bay his whole life and for last 29 years he been banging on about how important the bay is and how much it means to him so if he not killed off and just written out be interested in what reason for moving away is

4 hours ago, project90 said:

even charterer wise Alf has lived in summer bay his whole life and for last 29 years he been banging on about how important the bay is and how much it means to him so if he not killed off and just written out be interested in what reason for moving away is

If Alf was killed off I love to see him go out as a hero trying to save someone from a Bush fire or accident.

• 7 months later...
On 27/10/2017 at 09:59, Trudy Heine said:

How old was Fisher when he left?

If you mean his permanent departure in 2007 then he was 62. Norman is 8 years older than his character Don so Norman was 70 in 2007. Don was born Feb 1945 so will be 72 now and Norman 80. Don did look very fresh faced in 1988-1991ish but seemed to age faster 1992-1998. Bobby dying and being married to Maz probably added to that lol.

Archived